Thursday 20 March 2014

Story for kid's : King and sakhubai

Sahkubai, a shepherdess used to her sheep to graze to hillside. she had a small child of two years. Unfortunately, there was a no one to look after him if she kept him at home. So she had to carry the child wherever she went. 

One day
when she was at the hillside her sheep went far away while grazing. So Sakhubai wanted to collect them back. But it is difficult for her to run behind he sheep by carrying his son. So she kept her child in the shade of of a tree and followed the sheep. The child was quite happy in the dark shade. Sakhubai went far away behind the sheep while collecting them.

In the meanwhile the king of the region came in that jungle for hunting. As he was tired he wanted to take a rest. Perchance, he came to the tree under which the child was kept. The king was surprised to see the child alone. He looked for anybody else there , but could not found anyone. So he picked up the child and brought it to his palace. 

Here, after some time Sakhubai returned to the place with her sheep. But her child was not there. She cried aloud. But there was nobody to hear. After a long search, she went home disappointed and pinned for the child. 

Now the prience become quite young. One the king called him and said, " Look here, today I am going to tell you something." 

" Anything special father ? " The prince asked polity

" Yes my boy. It was a wel keept secret till today. But now i am getting older and older. You must know everything. " 

" what's it, Father ? " 

" Before knowing truth I must want promise form you. "

" What promise father ? " 

" After knowing the truth you will not left me alone and not left our kingdom ? 

" Here is the promise my dear father. Now let me know the secret. " 

With a deep breath king opened the secret, " My dear son, You are not my son. In fact i found you nearby the hillside. May some shepherdess left you there. I don't know who left you there. " Than king told him all story how he found him when he was on hunting. 

The Prince was very sorry, " Father. you give me the shadow, food and shelter trough out the life. not this you develop my sense as good man. I am not going left you and our kingdom. But i must found out may mother. I can't explained how i wish to see her ?

looking to wish of prince king sent his men in all directions. At last Sakhubai was found in the old hut. Now she was good old. When she was brought to the palace, her joy knew no bounds to see her son. "    

when she get out of all that moment she went to the king and requested , " Maharaj I am very thankful to you for this meet with my son. Now i request you please let me go with my son. " 

Than the prince cone forward and tell the wish of Maharaj to Sakhubai. Knowing this her eyes start dripping with joy. And than she lived happily with his son who becomes the King after wish of Maharaj.     
 
.        

No comments:

Post a Comment