Friday 25 July 2014

How to give the comment to Blog ? Part -1

Comment To Blog
Comment To Blog
 indiblogger is the blog directory of Indian blogger. This blog directory contains blogs in all Indian language.When i visit indiblogger and went through different blog in English and Marathi language. I have seen the difference between the Marathi and English blogs. This difference is not only regarding the content of the blog but also in design, daily visitors and the comments of readers to the blog. 


Design of English blogs is so decent. Content of blog are mostly good and readers always willing to give comment. Authors gives them replay immediately. I seen more than 300 visitors and near about 80 comments to the blog just within the three hours after posting the article.

At same time when I visit Marathi blog. I have seen only 50 visitors and just two or three comments in the span of three hours. 

Why this is so ? 

OK. I can understand English is the international language. Any educated Indian can also visit English blog may his mother-tong is Marathi, kanada, Tamil, Bengali or Bhojpuri. 

Ok I understand this point of the Marathi bloggers. But my question is, why all 50 visitors not wiliing to give the comment the post they read. 

Possible reasons are - 

!) Post may not be good. 
2) visitors may not know how to give the comment. 
3) Marathi bloggers and visitors may not respect the writer.

I have confidence in the mind that most of the people on the social media have social concept in their mind. And so may not ignore the best article on Marathi blog. But this is also a fact that, many good marathi blogger also not get the comment. I am keeping list of some good blog in front of you - 

I will keep my blog रिमझिम पाऊस in the top of of this list. After all this may blog. Other than my blog i would like to list some of the good blogs in marathi. 

  
are some of them. Here I have given list of just five blogs. It doesn't mean that only these are the best blogs in Marathi. We can add महेंद्र कुलकर्णींचा काय वाट्टेल ते, कांचन कराईचा मोगरा फुलला and so many. But these blogs also not get the comment as the English blogs get. 

Why ? 

I have got two possible answer - 

1) Laziness of readers.
Comment To Blog
Comment To Blog
2) May the readers and many of the blogger also don't know how to give comment to the post.

As the readers are God for authors i can't say them lazy. And then only one possibility remains that peoples may not know how to give the comment. 

And i am going to answer this question in the next post.

So be in touch.   Because your comments are light for the authors on their way.
  
       

4 comments:

  1. I know the process. But useful for others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I found some people who given comment after reading these post.

      Delete
  2. Nice post )
    http://cb8isesb.com my blog

    ReplyDelete