Friday 28 February 2014

Love poem : Oh rain stop again

Those were the rainy days. They had decided to meet at a place where they use to meet regularly. He was on time but........... she was late ..........as usual. He was looking towards her way after each and every moment and finally he gets fed up.


She was not in his sight the way along. He was in ordeal. Any sound around him gives him a feel that she would arrive. But it was not so. Sound of leaves lying on the ground makes him feel that she would be near to him. But it was not so. She was on where on her way.

Suddenly he looks that clouds with full of water were gathering in the sky. He thought that the dark clouds must have crossed her. So they must be knowing where she was. So he trying to ask to the clouds, " oh' cloud will you please tell where is my beloved one ? I am waiting here for her since long time. please tell me where she is ? " 

many of such feeling are there in this poem. 

Oh rain stop again

Oh Rain stop again 
and tell me where is my beloved one. 

I went for her in the field
I went for her in the jungle
I went for her in the heaven
Pl tell me where she is .....
colors of my life are getting fade

I went on bank of river
I went on the bank of sea
I went on the bank lake 
Pl tell me where she is ......
thrilling in my life are getting fade

Oh rain do you know 
in her absence beauty queen 
and angles come to my home 
Pl tell me where she is ......
all other in front of her looking fade

rain coming on and on
they are singing your song
But  i am not going to sing
with you without her 
Pl tell me where she is ......
joy in my life is getting fade.

Oh Rain stop again 
and tell me where is my beloved one.

 

       

No comments:

Post a Comment